Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

PTQ IN SAN ANTONIO

Greetings again!
While I was visiting Austin, I was slotted to be on judge staff for a PTQ in San Antonio.
While the staff I worked with was awesome, there were problems with the T.O. that I do not wish to mention on my blog, so instead I am going to just share the pictures from the event. ENJOY!
MAIN TOURNEY AREA
OVER 125 PLAYERS!!





L1 CHRISTOPHER SCOTT WRECKING FACE WITH ESPER CONTROL

SIMON SUNG...PANDA DREAMCRUSH!!!!
MAGIC HOTTIE!!!




MAGIC HOTTIE!!!
JUDGE PETER AND JOSHUA PRETENDING TO WORK
AUSTIN CASTILLO GETTING WRECKED



ROOM TWO OF THE EVENT
MAGIC HOTTIE
WINNER OF PTQ




YUNFEI JIANG ROCKIN G/W HUMANS
SIDE EVENT DRAFT 1
MORE DRAFT GOODNESS!





SAMUEL FRIEDMAN WRECKIN FACE FOR PAT'S GAMES!




HEAD JUDGE MICHAEL KERSCH
EVENTUAL TOP 8 WINNER OF PTQ








Besides the T.O., this event was a blast, and hope to see everyone I met there at events in the future!
Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment