Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

NOM NOM NOM!!!! Top 5 restaurants from my trip to Tucson #5

Greetings again!
On this blog post, I will be going over 5 of my favorite places that I either visited, stumbled across, or ordered from. These are the top 5 places to eat that I chose for this trip, if you have suggestions of others, feel free to tell me about it, as I will eventually come back to Tucson, and I am a big fatbody that loves me some amazing food!!


#5 EEGEES
1400 N Stone Ave
Tucson, AZ 85705
(520) 622-2000

This place is an absolute must-have when you visit Tucson. The drink, EEGEE, is by far one of my favorite things to have. Real fruit, fruit juice, great flavors, all wrapped up in icey goodness. They have their 3 base flavors: strawberry, lemon, and pina colada, as well as the flavor of the month, which was Mango Tango during my visit.
I recommend always ordering an Eegee, a sandwich of your liking, ranch fries....ALWAYS get the ranch fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment